Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Tuesday the 10th for 7/8th grade workout programs

Just a quick reminder...

All workout programs should be in to me by now.
A few of you have spoken to me and yours are due no later then Thursday.

That is the final cut off date.

This blog/dates are for MY classes!!!
Others can use the information, but we all have different turn in dates.

The subs turn in date was today-Tuesday.   Unless of course you have been absent for a week or so and you need another day.  I cannot change the turn in date for him.  And I NEED time to grade.  Please turn them in.   Thank you for those in the subs class who have turned them in on time!  You are awesome!  The final cut off for late papers is Thursday also.

Have a great day!




1 comment:

  1. I havent any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us.
    squat

    ReplyDelete