Monday, March 20, 2023

Week of March 20

 


Welcome back!  I hope everyone had a great weekend!

This week at ACMS:
There is a soccer game Thursday.
5th grade Parent night is Tuesday.

This week in Lifelong Fitness:
Wednesday is our Annual Wellness Faire.
We start our new sport this week.   It will be Floor Hockey.
See rules in Google CR.

My classes will have Sierra Community House guest speakers Monday/Tuesday.
Only Monday for 6th grade.   Do not dress out.

There is a Google CR assignment.  We will complete it on Thursday.

Turn in completed work each week.
When turning in work, use complete sentences and answer all questions.
Work is posted at the beginning of the week.
I will return all blank work ungraded.
If on Independent Study, you must turn in your pink sheet to me when work is complete.
All I.S. work is printed and turned in to the office.

Any questions? Email me please

Have a fun, fantastic and fit week!

No comments:

Post a Comment