Sunday, May 30, 2021

Week of June 1st


Welcome back!  Hope everyone had a great long Memorial Day weekend!

We are in our last month of school!  We can do it!
It is a 4 day school week!
Schedule:

Tuesday-1,3,5,7 (ODD)

Wednesday-2,3,4, 6 (EVEN)

Thursday/Friday-normal block schedule.


There will be a Student Council meeting this week. 1pm, same link!

This week we are playing soccer.  
                                                                  


See the handout in Classwork if you need more information.
We will be on the North side of the field this week.   Meet me on the field.





If you turn in late work, please email me and let me know.
If I forgot to open the handout for you, email me!  
The handout is NOT for students in class.  It is for the students who cannot make it to class.
Any questions?  You must ask me.

Have a happy and healthy week!


No comments:

Post a Comment