Sunday, October 9, 2016

week of October 10

Start with the happy news- Wednesday is a mini day!

PE clothes were shipped on Friday!!!!  So as soon as they arrive I will let you know!!!!

Here goes for the week:

We start our new sport-rugby/zone football, we are on the south side of the field.

Muscle test will be on Tuesday.  Remember to bring your study guide and for 6/7 grade your note card if your chose to.  8th grade I will give you several words.  Remember spelling counts!
Again you must show me your study guide!  Do not suit out for this day.  STUDY!

Wed.-Fri. will be makeup days for the final mile.  If you still need to complete yours-
pick a day and let me know.

Thursday is pictures retakes.
It is also hearing van for 8th graders only.

Friday is 6 week progress reports.
Make sure all your work is turned in!  A few have not completed their Google CR work yet.
A few still need to make-up the pickleball quiz also.  We can do test makeups on Monday.
Check your grade and make sure it is what you have earned!



Thank you for staying up to date and reading this!  When you see me Monday give me a
muscle and it's location to show me you have read this!


Have a fun and fit week!

No comments:

Post a Comment