Sunday, March 6, 2016

week of March 7th

It will be busy for the last week of the trimester!

Please check your grades and make sure they are correct!

All my classes begin with Tahoe Safe Alliance this Monday.
Meet me upstairs.

Make sure all your late work is turned in by Tuesday!
If you turn something in on Google CR, email me so I will know.

I am still missing a handful of workout programs, please turn them in ASAP!

Wednesday is a mini day!  Friday is the last day of the trimester.

We are still in Team Handball. CR will be just catch up, return work and clean up your file.

6th grade - TSA on Monday and Tuesday, Weds. is cafe, Thurs. is gym and Fri. is CR
7th grade - 4th period- TSA on Mon. & Tues., Weds. is cafe, Thurs. is gym and Fri. is CR
                  5th - TSA on Mon. & Thurs., Tues. is Gym, Weds is cafe, Fri. is CR then FR
8th grade - TSA in Mon. & Thurs., Tues is CR, Weds. & Fri. is Gym

Don't worry I will remind you daily!

I will let you know of any changes and update here if needed.


Have a happy and healthy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment