Sunday, September 27, 2015

week of Sept 28



A new week and so much more to learn!

We are still in pickleball and for 6/7th graders I need you to know the rules.
6th graders assignment is to list 5 rules and turn it in to me by Wednesday.
An index card is fine.  I have mentioned about 6 in class.
For 7th graders you can turn it in by Google classroom.
8th graders assignment is in Google classroom, it is about stretches.

We are also doing the final mile this week!

I have also listed your muscles below.
If you want to print them go for it!
I will also put in Google next week, for the next assignments.

Any questions?  Just ask me.

Have a healthy and happy week


Muscles for Health
6th grade
bicep
tricep
hamstring
quadricep
gastrocnemius
brachioradialis
anterior deltoid
posterior detoid
abdominals
external obliques
trapezius
latissimus dorsi
erector spinea
gluteals
pectoralis
for 7th grade add:
soleus
achilles tendon
tibialis anterior
for 8th grade add:
hip flexor
adductor
abductor
sternocleidomastoid

No comments:

Post a Comment