Saturday, December 13, 2014

week of Dec 15th

It is a quick week in Fitness class.
Monday all my classes have gym.
I have Classroom for all classes on Tuesday only!
Wednesday is FR for 6/7th grade and Gym for 8th grade.

On Thursday we all have Olympics, so no Fitness class.
On Friday is an M & M day-so fun times!


Our gym sport is still volleyball and I will be looking at everyones serves.
Forearm passes look good,  for 8th grade I will look at sets also!

A few of you still have to finish last weeks assignments.
I am missing some homework papers and a few quizzes.
Look online to see if it is you and see me ASAP!
Do not get behind on your work, it is hard to get caught up at
the end of the trimester.

We will be starting our new units in health.

Except for 6th grade, both classes need to redo question number 4 on their quiz.
You need to know the functions of water in the body.

7th grade will begin the 5 fitness components.

8th grade will learn about eating disorders.
Please bring your chromebooks to class Tuesday.
You will have an assignment about cause and effect.

have a fun and fit day!

No comments:

Post a Comment