Sunday, April 9, 2023

Week of April 10th


 

Welcome back!  Hope you had a great Holiday!

This week at ACMS:
Nordic ski team banquet is Tuesday.

This week in Lifelong Fitness:
It is CPR week. We will be learning about CPR this week.
Our sport is still Floor Hockey.
We will use the blacktop if the weather is nice enough!
Basketball or Pigball or ???
Wednesday is Cardio day!

I am gone Monday and Tuesday, will be back Wednesday.

There is a Google CR assignment.  Please complete it on Monday.

Turn in completed work each week.
When turning in work, use complete sentences and answer all questions.
Work is posted at the beginning of the week.
I will return all blank work ungraded.
If on Independent Study, you must turn in your pink sheet to me when work is complete.
All I.S. work is printed and turned in to the office.

Any questions, please email me.

Have a happy and healthy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment